Name : Dr. Amruta Abhishek Salunkhe
Qualification : Junior Research Fellow, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Wagholi, Pune
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
Degree Institution Field(s) Year
|B.A.M.S.||2007||I||Ayurved||MUHS , Nashik|
|M. Phil.||( Scholar )||Ayurved||TMV , Pune|
Duration (From-To) Institution Particulars of work done
Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center (ICTRC), Wagholi, Pune
Junior Research Fellow, Cancer Research Project – 2010 – till date
Particulars of work done
- Clinical experience –
Practicing as a physician since 2008.
- Research experience –
Working as a Junior Research Fellow, at ICTRC since 2010 – till date
- Experience in social medical field
- Participated in various Cancer consultation and detection camps, exhibitions, lectures, awareness programs on Cancer and Ayurved at ICTRC.
- Participated in seminars, workshops, CME, RoTP on “Cancer – Ayurved” at ICTRC.
Other Experience (Apart from Research)
- Duration (From -To) Institution Particulars of work done
Clinical experience –
- Ayurvedic clinician at Kolhapur since 2008.
- Worked as a Medical officer at private hospital for 1 yr. In 2008.