Name : Dr. Bhagyashree Sukumar Sardeshmukh
Qualification : Senior Research Fellow, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Wagholi, Pune
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
Degree Institution Field(s) Year
|Ph.D.Scholar||2010 – 2015||Thesis||Kayachikitsa (Medicine)||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune|
|Diploma in Abhyanga Mardan||2005||1st rank in University||Abhyanga Mardan||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune|
Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center (ICTRC), Wagholi, Pune
- Junior Research Fellow, Cancer Research Project – July 2010 to 2012
- Senior Research Fellow, Cancer Research Project – 2013 to till date
Particulars of Work Done –
Clinical experience –
- Housemanship in Kayachikitsa depatment for 3 yrs.
- Practicing Ayurvedic Physician since 5 yrs
Research experience –
- Paper presentation on Rasashastra at 9th international conference in Italy arranged by “Joytinat International Institute Of Ayurved.”
- Paper presentation on Cancer & Panchabhautik Vichar in International Grand Centennial Convention on Ayurved Arogya 2008 conducted by Aarya Vaidya Pharmacy, coimbatore, Tamilnad
- Paper presentation in National conference of Panchabhautik chikitsa in 2010
- Paper presentation in International Conference on Ayurved for cancer in 2012 arranged by Integrated Cancer Treatment & Research center, Wagholi
- Certificate course in Basics in Cancer Patient Care arranged by Ruby Hall Clinic in 2014.
Academic experience –
- Lecture series on Panchakarma in Ayurved academy of Yoga in Daily Life,Vienna
- Honarary lecturer in BSDT’s Ayurved Collage,Wagholi.
Recent publications (last 5 years, with titles and references), also papers in press
- Contribution to the book Rasashastra an Indian Alchemy published in Italian language by Joytinat Institute of Ayurved, Italy.
Seminars/Conferences attended –
- 3rd International Conference on Ayurved for cancer in 2006 arranged by Cancer Research center, Wagholi
- 4th International Conference on Ayurved for cancer in 2012 arranged by Integrated Cancer Treatment & Research Center, Wagholi