Name : Dr. Dipak Dwarkadas Laddha
Qualification : M.B.B.S. M.D. (Pathology)
Summary of Qualifications :
|Sr. No||Degree||Year||Department / University|
|2||M.D. (Pathology)||1990||Shivaji university|
Clinical experience :
- 1990 till to date : Private Practice at Latur.
- 1998 – 2005 : Consulting Pathologist at Vivekanand Hospital, Latur. It is 150 bedded multispecialityHospital ; where I used to take care of Haematology , Histopathology, Cytology, Clinical Pathology and Microbiology. I had also extended help in establishing Dept of IVF along with Gynaecologist in 2005.
- 2002 till to date : Consulting Pathologist at NurgisDutt Memorial Cancer Hospital, Barsi. Established Dept of Immunohistochemistry and Cytochemistry. Visiting weekly once.
- 2005 : Arranged Haematology Workshop at Latur (Regional)
Academic experience :
- 1993 – 1998 Lecturer in Pathology at MIMSRMed. College, Latur
- 1998 – 2002 Associate Prof in Pathology at MIMSRMed. College, Latur
- 2003 till to date :Associate Prof in Pathology at Navodaya Medical College , Raichur.
Conferences/ workshop/ seminars attended :
- RADIO-IMMUNOASSAY : B.A.R.C. ( BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE, MUMBAI ) – 1996.
- ICSI ( INTRA CYTOPLASMIC SPERM INJECTION ) FOR I.V.F. – STREE CLINIC – PHADNIS – PUNE – 2004
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY – TATACANCERHOSPITAL – 2002
Special activities :
- Rotary Member – Active – since 1996. Paul Harris Fellow in 2006.
- Active Social Worker in Maheshwari Sabha at Latur – Used to serve for people below Poverty line.