Name : Dr. Nilambari Mohan Patil
Qualification : Senior Research Fellow, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Wagholi, Pune
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
Degree Institution Field(s) Year
|M.D.||2005||I||Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||Pune University|
|Ph.D (Scholar)||2011||ONGOING in the subject Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune|
Duration (From-To) Institution Particulars of work done
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurved College and Hospital, Pune – Senior Research Fellow – Dec 2007 – Dec 2008
- BSDT’s Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center (ICTRC), Wagholi, Pune – Senior Research Fellow, Cancer Research Project – Since January 2012 till date
Particulars of work done
A ) Clinical experience – Practising Ayurveda since 2002.
- Institutions: Rural hospital Supe, PHC Sangrun
BSDT’s Ayurved Hospital, Pune
Tenure : One year Internship (Jan 2004-Jan2005)
Job responsibility: Working in all departments of the hospitals.
- Institution: Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurved Hospital, Pune.
Tenure: Dec 2007 to Dec 2008
Job responsibility: Senior Research Fellow on the project “Experimental and Clinical Evaluation of Standardized Krishnavajrabhraka Bhasma for its Rasayan Karma in Shwas Vyadhi.” Mainly dealt with the clinical trial part.
- Institution: Integrated Cancer Research and Treatment Centre, Wagholi, Pune.
Tenure : Jan 2012 till date
Job responsibility : Implementation, conduction and monitoring of clinical trials, data maintenance, research publications, conducting various Cancer camps.
B) Research experience –
Paper presentations –
- Research Article on Mashi Kalpana in Ayurvidya
- Paper presentation on Rasashastra at 9th international conference in Italy arranged by “Joytinat International Institute Of Ayurved” in 2007
- Paper presentation on Metals & Panchabhautik Vichar at International Grand Centennial Convention on Ayurved Arogya 2008 conducted by Aarya Vaidya Pharmacy,coimbatore, Tamilnadu
- Paper presentation in National conference of Panchabhautik chikitsa in 2010, was published in Deerghayu journal.
- Case presentation in IVth International Conference on ‘Ayurved for Cancer’ in Nov 2012 arranged by Integrated Cancer Treatment & Research center, Wagholi.
- Case presentation in Seminar and Awareness Workshop for students on
“Integrative Oncology” in July 2015.
Participated in various seminars like-
- Second International Conference on “Ayurved For Cancer”- 2002
- Indian Drug Research Laboratory, October 2006
- World Ayurved Congress 2006,
- Third International Conference on “Ayurved For Cancer”- 2007
- Charak Neerupan 2008,
- Global Ayurved Conference, Jan 2009
- Fourth International Conference on “Ayurved For Cancer”- 03/11/2012- 04/011/2012.
- Certificate course at Ruby Hall Clinic on Cancer Management in Feb-March 2014.
- Genetic Counselling and Testing in Clinical Practice’ at The ICMR Centre for Advanced Research in Cancer Genetics at ACTREC (Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer), Tata Memorial Centre, Kharghar – 27/10/2014 – 31/10/2014
- Cancer awareness seminar- July 2015.
- Health check up camps especially for breast cancer and cervical cancer- Oct 2015
C) Academic experience –
Institution : Bharatiya Sanskruti Darshan Trust , Ayurved College, Wagholi , Pune.
Tenure : Jan 2009 – Dec 2011
Job responsibility: Lecturer in Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana