Name : Dr. Pradnya Chaugule
Qualification : SRF, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Wagholi, Pune
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
Degree Institution Field(s) Year
Duration (From-To) Institution Particulars of work done
Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center (ICTRC), Wagholi, Pune
- Presently, working as a Senior Research Fellow in Integrated Cancer Treatment & Research Centre, Dadar Branch since March’13.
Particulars of work done
- 1year work done in Casualty and ICU in the year 2007-08.
- After Graduation three years working experience as a Clinician.
October 11–15, 2011 5.Balkan Congress on the History & Ethics of Medicine-Istanbul- Turkiye
Study of Irritant & Anti inflammatory activity of Snuhi/Zaqqum (Euphorbia neriifolia Linn.) with special reference to Holy Quran – Abstract acceptance.
19/02/2010 Anusandhan 2010-Khargha
- Role of Kasisadi Tail in Haemorrhoids – Poster Presentation
19/02/2010 National Seminar on Research Methodology- Sion
- Study of Chemotaxonomy with special reference to Vaghbhatokt Virechan Gana – Oral Presentation
28/04/2012 CCRAS workshop on Cancer- Dadar
- Scope of Ayurvedic Herbs in the Pallative Management of Cancer – Poster Presentation.
CME – 21/08/2011 NIMA – Thane
Role of Secretory Activity of Plant – Oral Presentation
Clinical Meeting – 09/09/2011 – Clinical Meeting – Kharghar
Plant Physiology – Oral Presentation
Workshops/Seminar/Conference Attended :-
- 14/11/2009 Update Ayurved 2009, Pune
- 26/02/2010 Exploration of Pathya kalpana, Nerul
- 08/03/2010 International Seminar on Ayurved & Cardiac Disordes, Nerul
- 28/03/2010 NIMA CME, MCIM Approved, Vashi
- 03/10/2010 AAPCON Seminar Oct’2010, Kandivali
- 26/12/2010 NIMA CME, MCIM Approved, Dadar
- 29/01/2011 HIV Training Module, Kharghar
- 04/02/2011 Seminar on Rheumatology Feb’2011, Kharghar
- 21/08/2011 NIMA CME, MCIM Approved, Thane
NOTEWORTHY MILESTONES :
- Participated as a Resource Person/Anchor in various workshops n seminars
- Participated in various Health Camps.
- Worked extensively in Dravyaguna Dept- Pharmacognosy & Quality control Laboratory at Y.M.T. Ayurvedic College
- Lecture delivered on Management of HIV patients in HIV Training Module
- Lecture delivered in Bahushal Yojna undertaken by MUHS to layman.