Name : Dr. Renuka Rajendra Gayal
Qualification : Deputy Director, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Wagholi, Pune
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
Degree Institution Field(s) Year
|B. A. M. S.||Dec. 1988||I||Ayurved|
|M. D.||May 1994||Satisfactory||Ayurved|
|D. Y. A.||May 2001||Pass||Yog & Ayurved||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune|
|D. A. D.||July 2006||First class||Diet||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune|
Duration (From-To) Institution Particulars of work done
|Lecturer||Kaya chikitsa||C. S.M.S.S. Aurangabad||28/1/95 to 27/6/97|
|Lecturer||Swasthavritta||B. S. D. T. Wagholi||1/2/2000 to 31/5/01|
|Lecturer||Kaya chikitsa||B. S. D. T. Wagholi||1/6/01 to 31/8/03|
|Reader||Kaya chikitsa||B.S. D. T. Wagholi||1/9/03 to 31/8/08|
Particulars of work done
- Clinical experience –
- 1HOSPITAL INCARGE &PANCHAKARMA PHYSICIAN in B.S.D.T.Ayurved hospital &Research center Wagholi from Jan 1999,where no. of foreign patientscame from Germany,Japan, Australia,Switzerland,Holland.
- PHYSICIAN –in cancer research project of B.S.D.T. Ayurved Hospital & Research center Wagholi.
- Research paper
- Roll of sadyo vaman in tamak shwasa in L.S.P.S.S. Trditional Science Seminar.
- Utility of Raupya- Suvarna Sutshekhar in Mastshka Arbuda with special reference to Ca- Brain in II International Conference on Ayurved for Cancer.
- Role of basic principles of diet in prevention of cardiac diseases in National Conference On Preventive Cardiology.
- Role of panchakarma chikitsa in management of cancer patients in III International Conference on Ayurved for Cancer.
- Role of Jatamansi oil shirodhara in terms of Rasayan.
- Seminar attended–
- S. P. S. S. Trditional science seminar, at I. I. T. Pawai in Dec. 1993
- Teachers training workshop of M. U. H. S. In April 2000
- International seminar on Holistic Management of Mind Body Health inAug 2000
- Teachers training workshop in April 2000
- II International Conference on Ayurved for Cancer in Feb 2002
- International seminar for finalization of syllabus in Feb 2000
- Workshop on Scheme of internship and model answer in Oct 2002
- An international seminar on research and management of Diabetes in Aug 2002
- An international seminar on Neurological Health in feb 2003
- Symposium on Charaka Samhita a sambhasha in Feb 2004
- National conference on AYURVEDIYA-NIDANA in Feb 2005
- Conclave of the Indian Association for the Study of Traditional Asian Medicine- IASTAM-India in Jan 2005
- Workshop on teaching technologies (For post graduate studies)in Jan 2005
- National Conference on preventive cardiology in Oct 2005
- Scientific Publications : Methods & Skills (pre conference workshop) in 2006
- III International Conference on Ayurved for Cancer
- Visited Germany ,Switzerland, Holland to deliver lectures on ayurvedic subject in particular diet and abhyanga in Feb.2002& Feb.2004
- Ayurvedic diet concept, Pathya kalpana, Agni vichra,etc.
- Abhyanga, Mastishakya, Kati basti, Nabhi bastI, Hrud basti, Netra basti
- Lectures & practicals Organised and counducted on Ayurvedic diet concept in B. S. D. T.s Ayurvedic Hospital & Research center Wagholi, in 1999, 2000, 2001 for Japanese & German people
- Organised & successfully conducted two months course on Ayurvedic Indian food recepies in 2001
- Articles published in local news paper on Ayurvedic diet concept
- Articles published in Ayurved Patrica
- Examinar in Pune University, M.U.H.S. University, Bharti Vidyapeeth.
- Various health camps,diagnostic camps organize in rural area.