Name : Dr. Sandeep Chavan
Qualification : Research and Development In-charge, Bhasma Section In-charge Atharva Nature Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Wagholi, Pune
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
|Degree Institution Field(s)||Year|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery||2006|
|M.D. AYURVED (RASASHASTRA)||2009|
Research Experience : Duration- From 2011 to Till Date
- G.M.P. AyurvedMahavidyala, Charni Road, Mumbai- 2006- 2009- M.D.
- BSDT’ AtharvaAyurved Pharmaceuticals, Wagholi, Pune- R&D In-charge, Bhasma Section In-charge- 2011
- BSDT’s Integrated Cancer Treatment And Research Center, Wagholi, Pune- Senior Research Fellow- 2011- 2014
- Atharva Nature Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Wagholi, Pune- R&D In-charge, Bhasma Section In-charge – 2014- Till Date
Particulars of work done :
- D. Dissertation- “Preparation and Standardization of AbhrashwasharYog and its efficacy with and without Mallasindoor in Allergic Asthma (Shwas)”
- Senior Research Fellow- Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center- Preparation and Quality Assurance of Ayurvedic Medicines prepared for Cancer patients.
- Identification of GuduchiSattva by Microscopy.
- Quality Parameters Testing of Aja Dugdha/ Goat Milk reared in Goshala Project of BharatiyaSanskritiDarshan Trust.
- Preparation, Standardization and Safety/ Toxicity Study of Trailokyachintamani Rasa- A Pilot Study.
- Preparation and Standardization of AtharvaAnantaKalpa and AtharvaAnantaVati- Proposed.
- Ayurvedic Drug Analysis and Standardization at Total Herbs Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
- “VangaBhasmaKaryashala” organized by “AyurvedMahasammelan, Pune”, 2013.
Other Experience (Apart from Research)
|Institution||Particulars of work done|
|01.||2010-2011||BSDT’ AtharvaAyurved Pharmaceuticals||Assistant Vaidya|
|02.||2009-Till Date||Private||Consultant Ayurvedic Physician|
|03.||2014- Till Date||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth||Guest Lecturer for M. Phil. (Ayurved) – Drug Research Methodology|
(Major scientific fields of interest)
- Preparation and Standardization of various categories of Rasaushadhi viz., Bhasma, Kajjali, SindoorKalpa, PottaliKalpa, ParpatiKalpa, KhalviKalpa, Pishti etc.
- Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Research pertaining to Standardization of Raw Materials- In process and Finished Products.
Recent publications (last 5 years, with titles and references), also papers in press
“Identification of GuduchiSattva by Microscopy”- to be published in “ASHWASAN IV” by BSDT’s Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Centre, Wagholi, Pune