Name : Dr. Sanjog Awalkanthe
Qualification : SRF, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Nashik
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
Degree Institution Field(s) Year
|B.A.M.S.||Oct 2005||I||Ayurved||MUHS, Nashik|
Research DISSERTATION :
“Preparation Standardization & Comparative study of Hridyarnava Rasa alone & along with Punarnavadi Yoga & its ffficacy in Sthaulya (Obesity).
Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center (ICTRC), Wagholi, Pune
- Sr.Research Fellow, Cancer Research Project – since sep. 2013
Particulars of work done
Assistant propfessor in Rasashastra & Bk at Ayurved college Mayani Tal.- Khatav, District : Satara during Dec.2011 to June 2013
PAPER PRESENTATION :
“Efficacy of Rajata Bhasma on Rheumatoid Arthritis(Amavata)” at National seminar on Research Methodology in Ayurveda on Sept. 2010 organized by CCRAS, Central Govt., Maharashtra state, MUHS Nashik & all ayurvedic colleges of Mumbai.
POSTER PRESENTATION :
Poster presented at Avishkar Mahotsava,(2009) Aurangabad organized by MUHS Nashik & Solapur University.
Topic : Standard Protocol on Obesity Management.
SEMINAR/ CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION :
- Global Ayurved Conference and Health Expo 9,10 & 11th Jan 2009 organized by Faculty of Ayurved, Bharathi Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
- Update on Ayurved & Unani 2009 organized by MUHS, Regional centre, Pune.
- Late Vd. Dajishastri Pade Memorial National Seminar on Ayurved, Mumbai.
- Divisional Conference of NIMA “Nimacon” at Mumbai.
- South Asian chapter on American Pharmacology workshop at Kalina, Mumbai in 2009.