Name : Dr. Shirish Nilkanth Kumthekar
Qualification : M.B.B.S., M.S.
Summary of Qualifications
|Sr. No||Degree||Year||Department / University|
- Initiated the Surgical Oncology Department at Shri Siddheshwar Cancer Hospital and worked as Honorary Surgeon Oncologist till 1999.
- Worked as a specialist surgeon in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Worked in Rotating Surgical Oncology Residency Programme of Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Profound surgical experience with more than eleven thousand surgeries including more than six thousand onco – surgeries.
- Presently Honorary Surgeon Oncologist at N.M.Wadia Hospital, Solapur.
- Professor and Head of Department of Surgery at G.N.R. Homeopathy Medical College, Solapur.
- Published many articles on cancer, health care, pollution etc.
- Editor of ‘Surgeon Calling’, a news bulletin of Solapur Surgical Society, 2005 – 06.
Conferences/ workshop/ seminars attended:
- Delivered many lectures and public talks on various subjects about health awareness and cancer.
- Conducted several medical camps on Cancer Detection.
- Life member, Indian Cancer Society.
- Vice President, Family Planning Association, India.
- Past president Solapur Surgical Society.