Name : Dr. Shrikant Dnyaneshwar Ankolikar
Qualification : M.B.B.S., M.S. (Gen. Surgery),D.N.B. (Surgical Oncology)
Summary of Qualifications :
|Sr. No||Degree||Year||Department / University|
|1||M.B.B.S.||1994-2000||DR. V. M. Medical college,Solapur,, ShivajiUniversity, kolhapur|
|2||M.S. Gen Surgery||2001-2003||KIMS, KARAD Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
|3||D.N.B. Sur Oncology||2007-2009||MNBPI, I& B Hospital Pune|
Clinical experience :
- Pre P.G. Medical Officer Posting- In-charge MedicalOfficer at Nanashi Primary health center,Dindoshi, Nashik-from Feb. 2000 to Feb. 2001
- Post G. Registrar in general surgery from August 2004 to Jan 2005 at Bhagawati Municipal Corporation Hospital, Mumbai.
- Post G. Registrar in general surgery from from Jan 2005 to Aug 2005 at K.E.M. Mumbai
- Consultant General Surgeon At Siddheshwar Cancer Hospital; Solapur from Sept 2005 to feb 2006
- Registrar Surgical Oncology – SiddhivinayakGanapati Cancer Hospital, Miraj 2006-2007.
- Registrar Surgical Oncology Ruby Hall Clinic with Dr. Sanjay Deshmukh and Dr Sujaihegade in Pune from April 2010 to March 2011
- At present Consultant Surgical oncologist YCM Hospital.
More than 130 supra major surgical oncology cases have been operated on independently
This includes 6 cases of Ca Oesophagus , 4 cases of Ca. head Pancreas & 10 cases of Werthiemes Hysterectomy
- At present Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Wagholi, Pune
- Panel Consultant Surgical Oncologist at
Ruby hall clinic Pune
Sahyadri Hospital Bopodi ,Bibawewadi
Niramay Hospital Chinchawad
Lokmanya Hospital chinchwad
Indrayani Cancer centerAlandi ,Pune.
Academic experience :
Lecturer in general surgery from 2004to Aug 2004 at M.I.M.S.R. Latur
Research publications :
- Thesis submitted for the degree of M.S. General Surgery.
Topic- Study of morbidities and Mortalities of small bowel perforations.
- Thesis submitted for the degree of Surgical Oncology –
Topic- A comparative study of orringerstrans hiatal and sweet and garlocs left thoraco- abdominal Oesophagectomy for gastrooesophageal junction carcinomas.
- Case Report Published in Indian general of Surgery – a rare case of mesothelioma
Conferences/ workshop/ seminars attended :
- Poster presentation at ICON 2010 – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Gloves of 2009, Quiz competition hosted at Inlacks and Budharani Hospital, Pune.
- 1st prize at Quiz compition at head and neck workshop at Ruby hall Clinic in Year 2011.
Special activities :
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic and GI surgery
- Colo Rectal Surgeries
- Head & Neck surgeries