Name : Dr. Vijay Ramdasi
Qualification : Assistant Director, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Wagholi, Pune
|D.O.M.S||1984||Post Graduation in Ophthalmic Med & Surgery||Pune University|
|PIP Energy Field Training Course||Center for Biofield Sciences|
Research Experience :
|1994 till date||Eye Care Clinic (own)||Practising as an eye surgeon|
|1985-1993||Civil Hospital Ratnagiri, Sangli and Satara||Ophthalmic Surgeon & Medical Officer|
|1982-1983||ICCU Joshi Hospital, Pune||R.M.O|
|1982 Feb-July||MGIMS Wardha||Houseman in Community Medicine|
Particulars of work done
- Trainer for Nursing Course
- Trainer and Examiner for Ophthalmic Assistant Courses
- Extensive Survey in remote rural areas of Maharashtra for patients suffering from cataract and other ailments
- Conducted 270 and above Eye Operative Camps in association of Health Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Carried out around 6000 operations for cataract and other ailments of eye in PHCs, Rural Hospitals and District Hospitals
- Attended an extensive and detailed training on Keratoplasty at Duggan Eye Bank, Mumbai
- Conducted around 8000 surgeries for treating IOL, Glaucoma, Sac, Traumatic and other eye related surgeries
- Various roles performed such as Eye Surgeon, MO for OPD and ICCU and RMO
- Running an eye clinic and eye hospital in Satara, until 2010
- Observership at RUBY HALL Pune.
- L.I.C. Panel Medical Officer.
- Member of Indian Medical Association, All India Ophthalmic Society.