Name : Dr. Vinita Inje Awalkanthe
Qualification : SRF, Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center, Nashik
Educational Qualification : Degrees obtained (Begin with Bachelor’s Degree)
Degree Institution Field(s) Year
Research DISSERTATION :
“The Effect Of Danti Modak Virechan In Management Of Kaphaj Shotha w.s.r. To Pitting Oedema.”
Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Center (ICTRC), Wagholi, Pune
- Sr.Research Fellow, Cancer Research Project – since Jan. 2011
Particulars of work done
- PAPER PRESENTATION :
“EFFICACY OF PICCHABASTI IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PRAVAHIKA.” at National seminar on Research Methodology in Ayurveda on Sept. 2010 organized by CCRAS, Central Govt., Maharashtra state, MUHS Nashik & all ayurvedic colleges of Mumbai.
POSTER PRESENTATION :
Poster presented at Avishkar Mahotsava,(2009) Aurangabad organized by MUHS Nashik & Solapur University.
Topic : “EFFICACY OF PICCHABASTI IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PRAVAHIKA.”
ORAL PRESENTATION :
- Case study presentation – 4th international seminar, Pune organized by ICTRC, Wagholi,Pune in Nov. 2012
- Case study presentation – in Integrative Oncology for student at dadar, Mumbai organized by ICTRC, Wagholi,Pune in Aug. 2015
SEMINAR/ CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION :
- International seminar on Ayurved & Cardiac disorders at Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Hospital & Research Institute, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
- Update on Ayurved & Unani 2009 organized by MUHS, Regional center, Pune.
- Late Vd. Shankar Dajishashtri Pade Memorial National Seminar on Ayurved, Mumbai.
- Scientific Seminar on Psoriasis organized by Punarvasu Snatak Vaidya Mandal, Mumbai.
- Divisional Conference of NIMA “Nimacon” 2009 at Mumbai.
OTHER ACTIVITIES :
- Attended Institutional & private medical camps
- Deliver lectures at Bal Bhavan, Charni road, Mumbai about Health problems in tribal teenage girls.
- Participation in various competitions like Sport, Drawing, Craft, Scientific Quiz, Poster and Essay at Inter school and College level.