- Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust (BSDT) is registered as a public charitable trust under Public Charitable Trust Act Vide No. E-626 (Pune) dated 27/03/1979.
- Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust is a recognized Research Institute as Scientific Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi.
- Integrated Cancer Treatment and Research Centre (ICTRC) of Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust is recognized as the ‘Centre of Excellence’ by the Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- ICTRC is also affiliated to ‘INDIAN CANCER SOCIETY’
- ICTRC is Funded by –
o Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India
o Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Govt. of India for Radiotherapy Department
o TATA TRUSTS
- The trust is registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act –FCRA.
- BSDT has income tax exemption u/s 35(1) (ii) and 80G